Larvae Larvae

U R sick

o, and that was awesome btw. I'd love 2 c smething in this style about clowns eating pie and eachothers feet.

TT: 003 Ten Ways Pack 01 TT: 003 Ten Ways Pack 01

Hah

Looks pretty sweet, the trampoline kicked ass, the computer sucked ass.
Maybe a 10 ways: toothbrush?

Ani-mraw-morph Ani-mraw-morph

Kewl..

Nice animation dude! Liked it. That song's kinda gay though.

I want to die :) I want to die :)

that was just ... bad.. and stupid

I have NO idea why the fuck you got frontpage but I guess its just me... It looked like shit, the `humor` was crap and the style was poop... god damned and why do people like your shit and not mine... O, en I accidentally (or however the fuck you spell that, I´m Dutch) voted 5, so maybe you should thank my stupidity.. (again, I have no idea how I should spell stoepidity) lots of K´s Giel

Bleed No More Iraq Bleed No More Iraq

you are so right

Agreeee! not a great flash but who gives a shit. Whait.. actually it was, I am sooo with you dude.. stop all the god damn madness and fucking bring my brother back!

Baby Basher: Evil Baby Basher: Evil

WOW

He didn't even take the time to cut the umbilical cord. I'd LOVE to smash some babies.. If you build a story around this twisted idea and make an animation about it I am definitely gonna watch that!

MakoSucks responds:

Next toon will involve the gimp. Thanks for watching!

Dad Works Hard Dad Works Hard

very nice

I love the part where dad's jerking off

Heil responds:

thats the best part

mario guy 5 ep 3 mario guy 5 ep 3

What's wrong with you

dude can't you just draw flash shit yourself? I fucking hate these pothetic flashes with mario and stuff. Can't you be a little more creative? I pitty the fools who submit this shit.

wizard duel pilot wizard duel pilot

F ing awesome

Yeah liked it a lot. Really cool. I'll protect this stuff.. One thing though.. the song at the end I didn't like at all. Kinda gay. Sorry, I 4/5 it because of that shitty song!

Daumenkino responds:

awww i like that song.

Why Humans Shouldn't Fly Why Humans Shouldn't Fly

Dope

Liked it tooot yes likey ja was tof uhuh indeeed sure uhuh yep